We make high-end features standard for unbeatable quality.
Edgemont® Replacement Windows
Advanced performance and affordability for every homeowner.
Selecting replacement windows for your home is an important decision. You’re looking for energy-efficiency to help decrease heating and cooling costs. You want windows that look good and operate flawlessly. And you want good value for your money.
Viwinco purposely designed the Edgemont product line for homeowners like you.
We incorporated numerous high-end features standard on our window. Yet because of our unique manufacturing processes, we can keep our costs low and pass those savings onto you.
Edgemont Standard Features
- Custom-made to your exact dimensions—every Viwinco window is crafted to spec, allowing for easier installation with no filling or patching
- 3/4" insulated glass with Solarban® 60 low-e glass—keeps you warmer in the winter, performing approximately 39% better than standard clear insulated glass
- Intercept® ULTRA stainless steel warm-edge spacer—provides strength, flexibility and exceptional thermal performance
- Argon gas fill—combined with our glass package exceeds industry standards for energy efficiency
- InstaGlaze glazing bead—specifically designed with a flexible edge to guard against the weather
- DP35 specification—an air, water and structural designation by AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) and can be found on each Edgemont window’s AAMA Gold Label
- Energy Star® rated—our standard Edgemont window meets Energy Star guidelines for thermal efficiency in most climate regions
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes with interlock—for structural integrity
- Easy window operation—whether tilting in, raising or lowering the sashes, our stainless-steel constant-force balance system provides trouble-free use time after time
- Lifetime warranty coverage—on sash, frame, hardware materials and glass for as long as you own your home and transferable if you sell it. Also included is 100% coverage to original owner on materials and labor to repair or replace any defect within the first year after installation.
Learn more by browsing through our website or visiting your local building material supplier to see and touch our products.