Message from Viwinco President David Barnes
As a company, we have been discussing what our priorities and goals are for the remainder of the year. We feel that it is important to convey this message from Viwinco President David Barnes to our customers to shed light on what we are striving to become as a company.
One step of this process is to develop a mission statement to define who we are. This is our mission statement:
With 35 years of window manufacturing experience, we pride ourselves on quality products and low lead times while focusing on our customers, family values, and the environment.
You may have heard me say this before but I want to build on our strong reputation and become known as the best (not the biggest) manufacturer of windows and doors. In order to do this, we have established a list of goals to work towards helping us become a better partner to our customers.
- Become a company that is easy to do business with.
- Consistent quality.
- 100% On-time deliveries.
- Sales force and customer service department that is an asset to Viwinco and our customers.
- Comprehensive and easy to use quoting software.
- A service policy and program that makes sense for all parties.
- Continued focus on tools and programs to assist our customers in selling and servicing our products.
We are excited to see what the rest of the year will bring and hope that you see some progress in the above areas as we move through the year.
To learn more about Viwinco, watch “The History of Viwinco Windows“.
Visit our YouTube channel for more Viwinco content and how-to’s.
Also be sure to follow us on social media to keep up with all things Viwinco.